Clear, plastic and virtually invisible – these aligners get results.
Invisalign is the most trusted and well-respected maker of these virtually invisible, orthodontic aligners. Popular with orthodontic specialists worldwide, Invisalign aligners are manufactured to fit your teeth, with treatment carried out to the highest possible standard.
How does Invisalign work?
The Invisalign method of orthodontic treatment consists of a series of nearly invisible, clear plastic, removable aligners that you change every two weeks. As you replace each aligner, your teeth will move little by little until they have straightened to the final position prescribed by your orthodontist.
Although Invisalign is a widely used orthodontic system it is the acquired skill and experience of the individual practitioner that directly provides a successful outcome for the patient.
Here at Lincoln Orthodontics our experience as a Specialist Centre allows us to treat a larger proportion of patients with Invisalign than most other practices. This experience has been recognised nationally by Invisalign, who have awarded Dr Clare Invisalign Platinum Provider status in recognition of his experience and expertise in treating complex cases with this virtually invisible, aligner-based system. Dr Clare regularly attends local and international meetings in his pursuit for the advancement of orthodontic treatment using Invisalign.
Why choose Invisalign?
- Discreet treatment option. You can keep the fact that you are undergoing orthodontic treatment a secret from friends, family and work colleagues.
- Aligners fit comfortably over the top of your teeth like lightweight mouthguards.
- Aligners can be easily removed for eating and brushing your teeth.
- Good for treating mild to moderate cases in patients of all ages.
- Before treatment starts, you can see a computerised preview of how your smile will look and can view it in three dimensions.
Book a consultation for Invisalign or call Lincoln Orthodontics on 01522 533363 for more information.