A dedicated professional orthodontic referral service for the East Midlands
If you have referred to us before, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support. If you are a new referring practitioner, welcome to Lincoln Orthodontics. We hope you find this section helpful and informative.
Private & NHS referrals
At Lincoln Orthodontics, we accept both private and NHS referrals.
However, we regret to say, as of January 2016, we will no longer be able to accept NHS referrals. This is due to excessive waiting times. We will notify you as soon as this situation changes, but please do contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
We can continue to accept your referrals for private treatment as normal and appreciate any referrals you do make to us at Lincoln Orthodontics. Private referrals can be submitted via e-mail, web or post.
When referring a patient, we ask that you
- Include full details of your patient, including a contact telephone number
- Include your name or their referring dentist's name on all correspondence
- Encourage your patient to maintain excellent oral health throughout their treatment
- Maintain regular dental and hygiene examinations with your patient
- Carry out any extractions which may be as requested by the orthodontists
- Contact us straight away if you have any queries or concerns
Fields marked with * are required.